How do I create rope

1 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • how to do that by pressing a certain place_x.y the rope slip in to that place_x.y and if there would be a enemy then rope will bring enemy where the player stands. Also, the rope has a certain length.By default enemy moving till he grab by rope.

• Follow the pin rope style example inside Construct, but change the bottom object on the rope to have applied physics. By doing that you can create a really simple rope, and then you can handle the testing of if an enemy touches it after that.

If you'd like an example, I could post an example project.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Follow the pin rope style example inside Construct, but change the bottom object on the rope to have applied physics. By doing that you can create a really simple rope, and then you can handle the testing of if an enemy touches it after that.

If you'd like an example, I could post an example project.

sure if you can help me.. would be nice have an example

• Okay, I could do that, but before I do, what I'm saying is what you want, right? A rope that is physics based and an example of an enemy grabbing it? I hope I wasn't confused by your original post.

• no rope would be static just like line grab object

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)