Hundreds of features to explore
Games made in Construct
Your questions answered
Popular & trusted by schools and Universities world-wide
Construct 3 runs in the browser & works offline
Students do not need accounts with us
Our educational partners
Free education resources to use in the classroom
World class complete documentation
Official and community submitted guides
Learn and share with other game developers
Upload and play games from the Construct community
Game development stories & opinions
For example I have two scenarios X and Y.
When a button is pushed I want it so X pops up on the screen 80 percent of the time when the other 20 Y pops up.
Thank you for your help!
IF random(100) < 80 do X
ELSE do Y
Thanks I tried it, kinda worked, but I want to do something like SetText: X 80 percent of the time and Y 20 percent (it is not a condition but an action so can not do else)
You could use the choose() expression..
choose(x,x,x,x,y) should make 20% chance of y against 80% chance of x
Use conditional expressions (essentially an if/else)
Set Text: random(100)<80 ? "" & X : "" & Y
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
thankyou everyone it now works
This was asked before, solution with capx if you still need them. Cheers!