It's an ambition project and pretty hard to do for beginning but why not to try.
I'm a new one in Construct community and I try to understood it. It's not easy but I have to start.(please dont tell me about another platform game:)
Picture sudoku it is sudoku with pictures instead numbers. In this case it is 16 different picures within 4 groups and We have to solve this like a sudoku rules. For eg. We cannot place rabbit picure near other rabbit in the same row, column or 2x2 grid.
Ok. Let's get to the point.
I have a more then 4 objects, for eg. rabbits, cats, dogs, elephants, birds...and so on. Each contains different number of frames, each frame is different. For eg. in object rabbit there is an animation with many different picture of rabbits). What do I need is random choose 4 of them, then each one creates 4 instances, every one with different frame. So finally we have 16 different instances (eg. 4 rabbits, 4 birds, 4 dogs and 4 elephants) each of them has different frame.
I attached an image
Im not yet understand arrays well but I think
1. I must create animal array with all animals?
2. Shuffle and delete all cells greater than 4 or random choose 4 cells and create another array with choosen animals.
3. Then difficult for me but I understand array must be related to sprites, by variables stored in cells?
4. That the tricky part - each object create 4 instances, each one with different frame
5. Lay them in proper places used drag&drop functionality.
6. Check them i think its similar to this tutorial scirra.com/tutorials/320/tic-tac-toe-part-1
Uff thats all for this moment. I need any help to start this project. Im sure if I'll do this I can do everythink:)