How do i create makeup game

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • How do i create makeup game similar to http :// primarygames. com/ arcade/ dressup/ makeupmania/

in Construct 2

Any "capx" example please

Thanks in advance

• I suggest you start from the provided examples, and understand the workflow and the event sheets first. That will give you some more idea of how things come together in Construct 2.

If we just provide you a capx example in this case, it will be quite useless to you, as what you want is not basic at all.

• How do i create makeup game similar to http :// primarygames. com/ arcade/ dressup/ makeupmania/

in Construct 2

In general 'dress up games' are just a bunch of variables and drag and drops with overlap detection. Something you can easilly learn from the Construct 2 tutorials on this page. If you have specific questions i am sure people here wouldn't mind answering however.

• I suggest you start from the provided examples, and understand the workflow and the event sheets first. That will give you some more idea of how things come together in Construct 2.

If we just provide you a capx example in this case, it will be quite useless to you, as what you want is not basic at all.

> How do i create makeup game similar to http :// primarygames. com/ arcade/ dressup/ makeupmania/

> in Construct 2

>

In general 'dress up games' are just a bunch of variables and drag and drops with overlap detection. Something you can easilly learn from the Construct 2 tutorials on this page. If you have specific questions i am sure people here wouldn't mind answering however.

Thanks I appreciate your efforts

• Here is a good video to get the idea how those dress-up games are made. I have made a few and it's really easy.

https://youtu.be/w1oRwLE3-Q8

• Thanks to all

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well.... I have not played makeup in a few years BUT if I was designing that game I would get a sprite for the face and you can get mannequin faces in clipart and then get sprites that look like makeup for lips, eys, blush etc.

You can get those probably from any webpage that shows how to do make up and just size them to fit the mannequin face.

You then use the mouse to click on your makeup sprites and drag them to the face to try different combinations.

Those are pretty basic routines and lots of tutorials to help you with the events.

Here is a blank makeup face to get you started:

Some of the forum visitors are young kids and newbie adults and they just want a basic example to get started. They may not understand workflow and event sheets without some guidance and that is what we try to do in the How Do I section.

• Thanks for your answer lamar

I am "newbie adults" very interested in Construct 2 games and the way of working in this program.

It seems to me that the Construct 2 very thankful easy to understand but we still need a little help with some games mechanisms.

What I am particularly pleased that here in the forum all (almost) ready to help

thanks again to all who unreservedly help us beginners with this program

• Thanks for your answer lamar

I am "newbie adults" very interested in Construct 2 games and the way of working in this program.

It seems to me that the Construct 2 very thankful easy to understand but we still need a little help with some games mechanisms.

What I am particularly pleased that here in the forum all (almost) ready to help

thanks again to all who unreservedly help us beginners with this program

You are very welcome. We all start somewhere and I hope to see your makeup game when you get it finished.

Sounds like something cosmetologists and hair dressers might be interested in as a learning tool.

If you need more help as you progress come on back!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)