I Just try to create Items by reading an array, put all possible items into another array and pick randomly one of these items to generate a sprite which inherits all necessary informations.
Actually, I can't figure out how to copy whole and specific rows/columns from one array to another.
- I use excel to create my tables
- Convert to csv (rex excel2csv)
- Import with "rex csv2array" (Rows:Y / Cols:X)
- Call a function "fnParam1=ceil(random(0,101))"
- Start Loop "For Each XY"
- Compare X=1, Y=Current, Value=fnParam(0)
- Push Front current.Y into new array on y-axis
Some Pictures to understand more clear...
All I actually got is nothing more than being confused ... ^^