How do I create a chain

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • I have a problem on my current project

i want to create a chain of lightning going from one object to an other and also have all these objects in one and the same family in other words als enemies and osses ut not the lighning or the projectiles

for better understanding here is a picture

when object "A" hits object "1" it should create a lightning to object "2", from "2" to "3" and from "3" to "4" without cyrcling

i guess instance variales could help here

as you can see object 2 doing it right but object 1 aiming itself. btw for aiming i was using the turret behavior and the length/width is usulay controlled by a "distance" expression wich is missing in the current version of this because i tried it over and over again evertime making it new and forgot it this time. I would very thankfull if someone had an idea how to solve this

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lol I was hoping someone would offer a solution since I wanted to see one too.

Anyway, maybe have a look at the example provided by Yann at the bottom of this thread, it looks like something close to what you're doing, I just haven't fiddled around with it any.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)