How do I creat a hyper casual game ?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game, ready to publish with comments and detailed instructions! Source code and assets included!
  • Hello guys is it possible to creat a hyper casual game using construct 2 if yes send me a tutorial about it please

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes, it's entirely possible to create hyper-casual games with C2. However, hyper-casual is a style/genre of games that vary widely depending on the type of game that you want to make. The main traits that make up a hyper-casual game are its simplistic game mechanics and minimalistic style of graphics and UI.

In my opinion, hyper-casual games are some of the most basic that you could make. You're first going to have to learn how to make a game in general. Based on your generalized question, I'm guessing you haven't yet.

Construct 2 Tutorials

Then, do some research on what style of game you want to make, in this case, hyper-casual. Show the community that you're learning how to make a game, any game, and we'll do our best to help you style your game in the genre you want. There is no all-in-one tutorial for hyper-casual.

[/my-2-cents]

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)