a correct screensaver

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hi there!

i ve got a problem can't resolve for a month

I want to save the required area as a fragment, for this I create a saver sprite, which I edit with sliders.

when clicking on the "Save Photo" button, I bring the width and height of the screen to the width and height of the saving spite and after use "On Canvas snapshot"

But it works incorrectly

As I understand the problem is at the stage of setting the width and height of the screen, the construct tries to bring the screen to some standard screen resolutions - in the end everything does not work correctly. Maybe this is due to the type of fullscreen in browser (i got "Scale inner")

what is a problem? if it cannot be resolver with "On Canvas snapshot", advice me please any plugins or smth like that/ Thanks. Uploaded the capx here drive.google.com/file/d/1yenI3JRHGQ7ttpBQLpY-TavN9DWuDM02/view

• I tried your file and it works for me, the screenshot is saved, but with a few pixels of yellow background on one of its sides (depending on window proportions). Is this the problem you are having?

You can also try Paster plugin. Basically you paste objects or layers on it, and then invoke download of Paster.imageUrl

• I tried your file and it works for me, the screenshot is saved, but with a few pixels of yellow background on one of its sides (depending on window proportions). Is this the problem you are having?

You can also try Paster plugin. Basically you paste objects or layers on it, and then invoke download of Paster.imageUrl

Yes, i want the necessary area is able to be saved without depending on windows size etc like any screenshoter , for .e.g. chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/awesome-screenshot-screen/nlipoenfbbikpbjkfpfillcgkoblgpmj

is any way to repair it?

how can do it in Paster?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well, try Paster. For example, if you want to make a screenshot of that jelly fish sprite, set Paster resolution to sprite width and height, set Paster position to sprite.X and Y. Then paste the sprite onto the Paster object. Then invoke download.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)