Cordova, Intel XDK, and Spriter

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Spriter
$59 USD
Spriter is the Ultimate 2D Game Animation Solution
  • I'm working on a game I was hoping to export to Android. After exporting a test build through the method outlined here, I found that none of the sprites I added using the Spriter plugin appeared.

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

• Anyone? I'm afraid I might have to go through and tear out my Spriter implementation if I want my game on Android at this point.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you want people to answer more quickly, you should post the capx, or create a minimal example capx that shows the problem.

• If you want people to answer more quickly, you should post the capx, or create a minimal example capx that shows the problem.

I'm fine with doing that, I just wasn't expect anyone to go through the legwork of testing it if they hadn't already had a similar issue. To replicate, one would need the Construct 2 Spriter plugin installed, Intel XDK installed (and an account to export), and an Android device to test on. The whole process is kind of arduous.

I found a single post referencing a similar issue in my searching, which doesn't answer any questions, but at least leads me to believe that the issue isn't only affecting me.

I do realize now that I haven't tested with a fresh capx, however, so I'll make one tonight and post it if I'm still having issues.

• Yeah it's a bit more involved I guess but a lot of us are using the XDK. Trying with a new project is useful, I've solved lots of issues that way.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)