Cookie Clicker Clone

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Design for game, asset for game, game kit, UI design, completed design for game, mobile game, Button Up Clicker
  • Hey guys,

Feeling a bit noobish getting back into Construct 2, thought id try and make a Cookie clicker clone to test out mobile export, layout etc.

For some reason mine seems to miss every second click if i am clicking faster than a second, even though the text is updating every tick.

Anyway I have seen a heap of examples for clickers made in construct 2 and they seem to function and behave loads better than mine, so if someone is willing to kindly share a capx file that I could learn from it would be appreciated.

EDIT: this is literally all i have coded so far, so im unsure to why it is missing every so few clicks

• I now know its to do with the actual touch tap component.

If i have a mouse click on down, it works, if its touch on pc or android it misses every second one if i click it faster than 1 second.

• Don't use gestures, try using the on any touch start or any touch end conditions.

• On touched Object fixed that problem.

So what are the gestures more geared for?

• Take a look at the manual:

https://www.scirra.com/manual/119/touch

• you are at the right place because in our Cookie clicker Wiki section we have updated almost all the information regarding strategies, achievements and in addition to that we will be introducing you the best resource for the fans of cookie clicker on the Internet right from the beginning, so before getting too late lets dive in to details. cookieclicker.xyz

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • you are at the right place because in our Cookie clicker Wiki section we have updated almost all the information regarding strategies, achievements and in addition to that we will be introducing you the best resource for the fans of cookie clicker on the Internet right from the beginning, so before getting too late lets dive in to details. cookieclicker.xyz

That did not help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)