convert html5 to ios

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Jump on the mole rats and see how far you can go!
  • Problems haven't been fixed in two years... You don't see an issue with this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Phonegap still isn't a viable solution. Scirra can't do anything about that, hence the inclusion of CocoonJS and Appmobi. Others have successfully used cocoonJS. I see no problem with that.

• Problems haven't been fixed in two years... You don't see an issue with this?

Not sure if trolling or stupid...

• Ok, let's not start throwing accusations of trolling or insults. , as it has been pointed out, the information contained in the earlier part of the thread is not the current situation, and hasn't been for quite a while. Scirra has a huge todo list and they hadn't gotten to it yet at that point those posts were made. The current situation is a lot of work has been done by both scirra and ludei to get c2 working smoothly with cocoonjs, and it works quite well.

• I really don't see anything to complain about, their work is very impressive

• I was reading this thread like "wait.... what? Construct 2 doesn't have iOS support? Its HTML5.... I've done it right through the program."

Then I notice it progresses from 2011 to 2012 and now 2013 with various bumps.

And the best part is that its by people who bought Construct 2 according to their profile. So its like how do you not know this is old?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)