How do I make a consume product IAP cranberry ?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Hi. I'm using IAP cranberry plugin. I want to make a consume product id, I saw funtion "Consume" in IAP, but I don't know how to use it properly on Google Play. Can anyone help me the sample code please ?

P/S : I created and tested non-consumed products on Google Play. But after I purchased completely , I can't purchase it again.

Thank you for helps ^ ^

• Once you get confirmation that the product has been purchased successfully ("On product purchased" condition or something like that) simply run action "consume". Your product will be available to buy again.

• Thank . I'm going to try it ^ ^

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It worked ! Thank you so much

• qngnht Could you please give me a detailed description on how you made it work? Thanks.

• Once you get confirmation that the product has been purchased successfully ("On product purchased" condition or something like that) simply run action "consume". Your product will be available to buy again.

Your answer is above ^ ^. Test it on your real device, is better than my description or my sample. Google Play Store and Apple Store are supporting to test it. They won't take your money until your app is actually released.

• > Once you get confirmation that the product has been purchased successfully ("On product purchased" condition or something like that) simply run action "consume". Your product will be available to buy again.

>

Your answer is above ^ ^. Test it on your real device, is better than my description or my sample. Google Play Store and Apple Store are supporting to test it. They won't take your money until your app is actually released.

Actually I didn't get that. That is the reason I asked again. Now it is fine I solved the problem. Thanks alot.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)