How do I constantly update

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • Hey Guys,

I am making an app which is kind of big in size and comes with daily upgrade features. now i want to make a change in the game and it automatically updates in the app. Is this even possible using Construct 2?

If so , how do i do it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Ashwin

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'd say yes, but it would take a lot of planning..

through Ajax and load image from url almost everything inside the game is replacable..

Of course it would depend on what kind of changes you would like to make..

Creating the framework on which to place the changes could become a hell of a job..

• let's say i'm making an app that displays the movies and ratings, how do i go forward on it?

• Import the information you'd like into an array inside the "Game" and make a function to display based on that array..

You could manually create a file with the information, but if it's movies and ratings I guess having a SQL-database and importing through php would be your best bet..

There are some tutorials about using a SQL-database in combination with C2, so you could start reading those..

• You will be wise to use SQL-database in combination with C2. It's easy way to do it too, that is if you know about SQL-database

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)