How do I Confused about keystore

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Okay so first off let me just say my APP "FlyBuuFlyy" is ON the google play store. People can download it and everything. Second, my game is through construct 2- intel xdk- crosswalk. Okay so that being said..I never signed anything. Every google I read says that I was supposed to make a "keystore" for my app so it would (work) on google play. I never made one, yet it still works..? I'm confused. The reason I ask is because i'm trying to add google play leaderboards, and that requires me to add my apps Keystore, as I don't have one, and had NO idea what the heck that was here I am.

1) Why is my game on google play w.o a keystore

2) Can I fix this?

3) am i screwed?

4)# confused.

• Unless you choose otherwise, XDK automatically signs your app and Intel keeps it

Edit: You might need to email and get the keystore emailed to you.

• I chose to have it signed..where can I find this? Where would the file be?

Okay I appreciate it man, you always come through

• I chose to have it signed..where can I find this? Where would the file be?

Okay I appreciate it man, you always come through

no problemo. I did it once and they send it pretty quick. Tell them why you need it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey codah! or anyone else. I just got an email with my Keystore. He gave me a file key.keystore and then gave me

Store Pwd:

Key Pwd:

alias:

what do I do next? (to put my keystore into my already existing app on google play.

Also, do leaderboards with google play work yet? that's the whole reason I need my keystore

• You need to use that information in the jarsigning process. Look up 'jarsign' and 'zipalign'

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)