1. Get IMG from URL "redblock1.png"
2. ON GET IMG FROM URL create Sprite, Give sprite same name as image from URL and give the sprite an instance variable
3. Pin "redblock1.png" to Sprite redblock1
4. Get XML variable for "redblock1"
5. Insert from XML value 2 into "redblock1" instance variable.
6. Add Behaviors Drag and Drop.
What am I trying to accomplish here?
A sprite called redblock1 with an image overlay of redblock1.png
with the instance variable value / number / 0 pulled from my XML file.
Doing this will allow me massive amounts of sprites without my C2 file size being massive.
Hope that makes sense. How Do I <img src="smileys/smiley17.gif" border="0" align="middle" />