Maybe I misunderstood you, but then you can just ignore my post :D
But if I understood you correct, you have several slots which each have a name of an animal attached.
Some pictures of animals then needs to be match to the correct slot?
If that's the case, I think the easiest would simply be to "hard code" the solution in C2, for the 3 objects.
1. Textbox with the name of the animal
2. Slot where the picture of the animal should be placed.
3. Animal picture.
For each of these objects you add a variable called "Animal_name" and you simply use this to make sure that they match.
A way to do this could be like this:
1. When the game starts you set the variable "Animal_name" for the textbox to a random animal name.
2. Copy this animal_name to slot where the picture of the animal should be placed. So now both the textbox and the slot have the same "Animal_name"
3. Since you already know what animal each picture shows, you can add the correct animal name to the picture in C2.
4. When the player drag a picture of an animal over a slot. You just compare that the "Animal_name" is the same for the slot and the picture dragged.
Anyway hope that answers you question :)