Collision of Object moved with mouse overlap falling object

From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!

So , hi i asket this question many time without finding solution , many asked me to post a Cp3 file , so this is what i'm doing the link below .

for who didnt see my question before ,

i want to create a game kind of Rise up ,

I have two object one moved with mouse ( by setting his position to the mouse position ) and another falling object with physic behaviour

Problem is , when i move the defender object to fast with the mouse , i notice that it go trough the falling object a little some times too much and its verry ugly and weird

Another thing i have noticed , when i use drag and drop behaviour in the defender object , instead of moving the it by setting the position to mouse position , i didnt have this problem collision are perfect ,

So if someone can help me by editing a little the drag and drop behaviour , to make the clickable region bigger than the sprite it would be great, i tred to pin it to another biggest objet and drag the biggest but the problem of overlapping reappear again .

otherwise if there is someone having another solution please help me

and thanks in advance .

drive.google.com/open

Have some patience and stop creating new posts! I already replied you here:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

You are testing my patience.

Please stop the constant new posts, especially as this is the wrong section for a C3 post.

Locked as already answered in thread referenced.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)