How do I make Collision affect only 1 player.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • So This is my problem, I am making a proto platformer 2.5D (battletoad, TnmT, Castle Crasher)

I used base Platformer behavior control. (not 8 direction). I move the platform under the player on the Y to move the player verticaly. (It work really fine)

The problem is, If I put more player, Each platform will interact with player. (I dont even think about the mess it will be with mobs.)

So my question is 'Is it possible to make collision affect only 1 player and be disable for other ?(like each player as is own platform to collision with without being affect by other.)'

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm pretty sure it's possible. but I don't quite understand how you're doing it, so I'm not sure how to tell you to do it.

a capx would help.

• There is the disable collisions action?

• There is the disable collisions action?

yes But does it will disable the collision for everything ?

• What I need to do is make blue interact only with the blue platform.

red, red platform etc etc.

They use Platformer behavior + this part who move the platform verticaly to make a 2.5d platformer.

• I'm pretty sure it's possible. but I don't quite understand how you're doing it, so I'm not sure how to tell you to do it.

a capx would help.

I'am pretty sure its possible but I am a Neonate to Construct and Programing as well so :s. so I get lost really fast in my thinking.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)