CocoonJS Physics Crash

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimalist Crash Balls is a game where the goal is to hit the ball on the portal, with 20 different levels :)
  • In my game when i switch to a layout that has physics objects my game just crashes

its fine in the browser but in cocoonjs for android it just crashes in the launcher app

i was on r127 and just read that there was a bug and should roll back to 126

problem is it wont let me open my capx in that version cause it was saved with a newer version

i then tried updating to 129 as i seen it was using some new physics stuff from cocoonjs but it does exactly the same thing?

• even stranger, i decided to try not generating my physics objects using events, took the code out completely, i dragged it on to the layout and tried it and it works he falls

i have code that detects a touch on the object and applies a random impulse, if i touch the pbject again it crashes in exactly the same way?!?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • tried on ipad, same thing but it doesnt crash out completely so i can look at the log, it says

line 30854 tag touchstart undefined is not a function (evaluating this.body.getlocalcenter)

• Ok so it's a bug introduced after 127. Now to figure out an easy way to recreate my project in 126. Any ideas? I have a lot of event sheets

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)