CocoonJS error

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hi! another times I compile apps using cocoon, but now cocoon give me this error when I run my app in the launcher, and when I run the compiled APK, get me a black screen:

Javascript exception ( File 'c2runtime.js' Tag: 'script'): TypeError: undefined is not a function
         at s.oncreate
         at a.load
         at new a
         at window.createCocoonJSRuntime
         at c2runtime.js
         at c2runtime.js[/code:oqjesx6g]

Any idea? Thank you!!
  • I am also having issues trying to compile a new app with cocoon since the last update. I have tried building the app around 10 different resolutions and they all lock up at the ludai splashscreen. If I change The render from canvas to webview the splashscreen never blinks. maybe apk compileing is bugged since update

• I am also having issues trying to compile a new app with cocoon since the last update. I have tried building the app around 10 different resolutions and they all lock up at the ludai splashscreen. If I change The render from canvas to webview the splashscreen never blinks. maybe apk compileing is bugged since update

I try to complile an new project only with one sprite and blank event sheet, but same resolution and works fine ;(

I found my problem, I add to this blank project the new multiplayer object and this crash... bad news...

• (Mine had the Multiplayer action just sitting in it. I've deleted and am recompiling now will update result soon)

Sure enough the multiplayer object is causing the crash go team construct indie developers!

• Ouch! Confirmed... Bad news... Now Im sad

• I have this issue as well and posted over at Ludei's forums: http://support.ludei.com/hc/communities ... t-defined-

I am not using the multiplayer plugin, nor do I have it there. Not even the example CAPX that comes with the source code on Github works in the launcher when exporting for CocoonJS.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have this issue as well and posted over at Ludei's forums:

I am not using the multiplayer plugin, nor do I have it there. Not even the example CAPX that comes with the source code on Github works in the launcher when exporting for CocoonJS.

My app isn't launching either, stuck at "powered bu Ludei". Are there any news, fixes or time table for a fix? Possible to revert perhaps?

Just to clarify: runs proper in the launcher, but freezes when compiled as APK.

• Hah! Found it, check the Web2D-box on the Cocoonjs website. Worked for me at least

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)