*I can't speak English very well, not only because I'm Korean but also I haven't spoken English for decades now. So, please be patient and try to understand my question, not the grammar itself...
Nice to meet you all.
First of all, I would like to praise the software;
the great game developing tool I have ever used.
Well done, it is :D
I gave up solving this riddle and came to post this thread which must end my misery(I wish that is, my friend :) ...)
I did research and read the famous tutorial "How to support multiple resolution...."
however, it didn't work.
How can I center my game screen on android devices?
Let me explain steps I have taken so far.
1. Created a new "Cocoonjs" project
2. Changed the project window size to "640, 480"
3. selected "Letterbox scale"
4. Saved and Exported as CocoonJs zip file.
-------and it was time to upload and compile it for Android devices---------
5. For my CocoonJs project setting I have selected "Landscape to Left" and "Scale to fit"
6. Voila! it scales perfectly, yet not at the center.
I will be waiting for your advice and help.
And again, this software is a master piece :D