How do I close my game once exported in nwjs?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • Hello everyone, ofcourse I have looked for similar topics but no one seems to solve my problem. I've made a game, I've exported in nwjs in order to use it on my windows laptop. I have a main menu where if you click the "exit button" the "browser - close " event should be shutdown the game. This happens when I am in preview mode, everything works fine. The exported game instead stay like "freezed" even if it is not. With the ctrl alt canc sequence I have to manually shutdown it and there's no "the app doesn't answer" sentence near to its name.

I've uploaded the game on steam and even if I launch my game from Steam I am still not able to shutdown it. The only way is to alt f4 BEFORE to click the exit button. If I click that button I can only press the cross on the upper right corner or forcing shutdown with the ctrl alt canc sequence.

How it's possible that I don't find a way to close the game? Please, give me a hand. Thank you

• creepy nwjs 4.7 Install 4.6

• Thank you very much I Will try. By the way it's weird I can't - for example - set an event like "on 'object' clicker - simulate keyboard Key pressed alt - simulate keyboard Key pressed f4". This would be enough but It seems I can't.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It worked! Thank you very much!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)