Click - Rotate to angle and stop & change instance variable

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple resize and rotate events for any sprite, quick and easy event sheet that you can use for your own projects.
  • I want to click my turret no matter what angle it is (It is shooting stuff) and

turret disables

object rotates towards angle zero

when it gets to zero, instance variable changes,new animations activates

I cant get it to do it no matter what, a very quick example of the trigger "in between angles" thing would help

• Turret => is between angles (e.g. -1 & 1, or bigger interval depending on the speed it turns)

=> Turret set value "newAnimations" to 1

Turret => compare instance variable "newAnimations" = 1

=> do something, spawn something

Could this help?

• I tried all that. Left a wide angle just incase, watched debugger. What i really need is a very small example from someone who has used it before successfully

• Thanks for the swift reply horoblast. I do always appreciate this forum as so many people reply so fast with solutions and guidance

• Thanks for the swift reply horoblast. I do always appreciate this forum as so many people reply so fast with solutions and guidance

No problem. I don't know any other ideas off the top of my head you could try, i'd love to help you search a bit but i have urgent deadlines i'm going to have to make for a client so i'll have to put all my effort into that now . Hopefully it's not super urgent for you and you can fiddle around and try some more.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • nah , not urgent, just a Irish Gaming Tournament. I just changed my animation to something else and it works. Ill be back here again at some stage with either a working solution or ill explain the problem further.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)