How do I check if a mouse button is hold down

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Hi everyone, i'm starting a new project on Construct 2 with the challenge to create a one button game. I was wondering if I can check if the player is holding the left mouse button and create an event as long as he do. I've seen presets for a simple click as well as a double click, but none for a holding click. Help ! Thanks beforehand

• Hi everyone, i'm starting a new project on Construct 2 with the challenge to create a one button game. I was wondering if I can check if the player is holding the left mouse button and create an event as long as he do. I've seen presets for a simple click as well as a double click, but none for a holding click. Help ! Thanks beforehand

From the Manual:

[quote:2xh8nshg]Mouse button is down

True if a given mouse button (left, middle or right) is currently being held down.

Please try and read the manual before posting. It is very useful.

• Thanks, i checked the frequently asked questions topic but not the manual ! Sorry =)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks, i checked the frequently asked questions topic but not the manual ! Sorry =)

Not a problem, but the manual should be the first thing on your list, followed by the odd tutorial.

You really will gain a much better understandind of how C2's Event system works, which can be unusual to the novice user.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)