changing layouts

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Simplistic hyper-casual game with nature elements. Tap to switch between the 4 elements and reach a better score.
  • hey guys!

I got a problem and I need to solve it asap.

I was tinkering about my point and click game.

when I came across a problem where when I solve a problem on a second layout and when I go back to the first layout It restarts the layout again and it's events.

I'm only using "Go to layout" functions.

• hey guys!

I got a problem and I need to solve it asap.

I was tinkering about my point and click game.

when I came across a problem where when I solve a problem on a second layout and when I go back to the first layout It restarts the layout again and it's events.

I'm only using "Go to layout" functions.

if your level 1 events are based off the events like on start of layout... For example on start of layout spawn enemy 1... well anytime you go to level 1 that event will always happen. So you gotta set it up like when player. You can try to set up events in groups and make them active and not active based on what you want the player does or is located. It can be like when player gets to layout 2/level 2 set group not active. You'll have to set it up in a way so you know when player is on level 2 and then you can set groups not active for when you go back to levels but if you ever wanna make them work again you'll need some kinda event to make those groups active. That might work out for you... Anyways hope this helps a bit

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thanks for the help!

I'll try to implement what I learned from you

• Also make use of the persist behaviour.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)