Changing layout in given time

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Simplistic hyper-casual game with nature elements. Tap to switch between the 4 elements and reach a better score.
  • So I have made a splash screen, loading screen and a game screen. From Splash screen to loading screen works fine, but trying to jump to game screen from loading screen does not. It just freezes on loading screen.

System > Start of layout > System > Wait 3.0 sec

System > Go to load screen

System > Wait 3.0 sec

System > Go to Game screen

• Use the timer behavior rather then the wait event. Also, in your specific case, you will need the load screen and game screen to use the same event sheet.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Use the timer behavior rather then the wait event. Also, in your specific case, you will need the load screen and game screen to use the same event sheet.

All layouts are using the same event sheet. Isn't it possible to use that wait event?

• If it were me I would add the timer behavior. In the same event make a timer called loadwait and set it for 3 seconds and right below it gamewait and set it for 6 seconds. Then just add the triggers on loadwait goto load screen and on gamewait goto gamescreen. I think that should work.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)