How do I change desktop Icon?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Over 1700 16x16 pixel art RPG icons for item and skills
  • Greetings there! ^_^

So - i have read about how to change the icons and all with reshacker and others -

But however when i run the 'Exported' project even after i change the icon

• The scirra icon STILL seem to appear on the bottom 'desktop' (icon that its running)
    • And the top left of the window border of the game.

Any way to change this?

-Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey Greaver,

Window & taskbar icons

On the "Projects" panel, in the "Files" > "Icons" folder, edit the icon images by double clicking them.

They should open in Construct's image editor just like a sprite.

The folder looks like this:

But on your project, there will be gear icons, instead of tiny owls.

:

)

These are the icons used in the title bar of the game window, and the desktop taskbar task button.

The "loading-logo.png" image is used when your game is just starting up and still loading. This is the icon that appears above that little blue loading bar on the black screen.

Loader style

Somewhat related...

You can change the loader style (progress bar with or without icon, etc) in the Project's properties.

With the project selected, in the "Properties" panel, under "Configuration Settings", set the "Loader style" setting to "Progress bar and logo" to use the "loading-logo.png" image mentioned earlier. This may already be the default.

Hope that helps.

• Hey Greaver,

Window & taskbar icons

On the "Projects" panel, in the "Files" > "Icons" folder, edit the icon images by double clicking them.

They should open in Construct's image editor just like a sprite.

The folder looks like this:

But on your project, there will be gear icons, instead of tiny owls.

:

)

These are the icons used in the title bar of the game window, and the desktop taskbar task button.

The "loading-logo.png" image is used when your game is just starting up and still loading. This is the icon that appears above that little blue loading bar on the black screen.

Loader style

Somewhat related...

You can change the loader style (progress bar with or without icon, etc) in the Project's properties.

With the project selected, in the "Properties" panel, under "Configuration Settings", set the "Loader style" setting to "Progress bar and logo" to use the "loading-logo.png" image mentioned earlier. This may already be the default.

Hope that helps.

Aaaaaaaaaah Yesss! Perfect! Thanks alot!! ^_^

• No problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)