How do I change the 9patch image from a sprite in runtime

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • Due 9patch not allows animations/frames you have to create various objects with various images.

My idea is use a single Sprite and a 9patch and for example:

+ On start layout:

Create 20 9patch objects and for each one, set an image from a sprite animation/frame.

The .json only loads/saves the structure not the image data. I know there is a Base64 Import/Extractor, but wonder if there is other way like using the "Load image from url" that reads web url or data URI.

Is there any way to just use in a 9patch: "Load image from url" and give the "Name of sprite" in some way? Or maybe there is some sprite helper or extension, or behaviour/plugin that can do this?

• Just discovered SpriteExt by rexrainbow to add as behaviour that can return the image from other one so using the Load Image Url action i can set any image to another sprite.

But 9patch not have "Load Image Url" :S . Maybe some )patch extension too to load image url ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Seems even with the Pode Behaviours of Extract image Base64 and Inject image Base64 is not possible change the 9pach image on runtime? :S

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)