How do I make a Capital Ship with multiple hardpoints?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Game Character Ship AI voiceover sound library provides you with more than 370+ sound files.
  • I'm trying to make a top-down space shooter and I need to make a capital ship with multiple rotating guns. In theory, I will have an invisible sprite with markers to which all the other sprites will be pinned. I also want the player to be able to customize what type of gun is located at each point. I know how to accomplish this, but I need to know if there are any tutorials on a simpler and more efficiient way. (I only have the free version of Construct 2.)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm trying to make a top-down space shooter and I need to make a capital ship with multiple rotating guns. In theory, I will have an invisible sprite with markers to which all the other sprites will be pinned. I also want the player to be able to customize what type of gun is located at each point. I know how to accomplish this, but I need to know if there are any tutorials on a simpler and more efficiient way. (I only have the free version of Construct 2.)

maybe this?

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-fr ... attle-1954

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)