I've been experimenting with various setups for a relatively simple game based on a circus cannon. I'm still having issues with some elements outlined below. Any ideas how to resolve them
Here's the file:
circus cannon test
1. As mouse button is pressed, energy increases to a max of 100 (done)
2. Cannon stops when mouse button is released
3. Object shoots out in the direction the cannon was aimed, at the speed set by the energy (no luck with this yet)
5. ScrollTo follows object (somewhat done - but I'd like it to follow and not dissapear once it reaches uper border of screen)
6. Object is affected by gravity (physics work, but when button is pressed, the object gets lifted up)
7. Pass control from cannon to flying object. In other words, stop the creation of additional fired objects and instead give "lift" to the currently flying object.
Create a visual "flight bar" that gives air push to the object when mouse/touch is pressed, but decreases in value.
What I have at the moment is not very elegant. Any ways to optimize the logic would be appreciated.
Thanks for the help.