How do I: make camera follow multiple

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple and easily editable template for a dynamic camera that zooms in and out based on how far apart the players are.
  • Hello I will you want to know how to make a Camera follow, multiple objects.

I know you could put a: scroll to.add

But when all the objects are to the left, the objects to the right, disappears, or go off scream

So I think I need to customize it, but I really want some creative help.

So if you know some solutions, it would be nice if you, posts a construct2 example,

or a, image, so I can understand.

And if you don't no a solution. Well, Have a nice and creative day. (◠‿‿◠)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: I have to full version of construct2, it just said Account could not found, so I made a new account.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'd suggest taking a look at my Magicam plugin -- it supports following multiple objects, and can even set the layout zoom to keep all of them on screen. It should help with the question in your other thread, as well.

If you install the plugin, I highly suggest you study the included example before asking any questions -- a lot of what you'll need to know will be in there.

• I'd suggest taking a look at my , as well.

If you install the plugin, I highly suggest you study the included example before asking any questions -- a lot of what you'll need to know will be in there.

Oh my, I, i don't know what to say, other then.

THAT IS AMAZING. (O??O)?

It was just what I was looking for, but. (-??O)

One problem, or question.

You see I'm simulating something

Approximately 200 tanks, and they are program to kill each other.

They are spawned on a platform, that is placed random Around the level.

So how do I make the camera, follow and see them all.

They all the same object.

A they don't have a unique UID.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)