C2 license on 2 computers

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • guys, i bought the C2 license for my home computer; and just found out i'll be on a business trip for 2-months and i want to work on my game during that trip. i have 2 questions:

1 - am i allowed to use the same license on 2 computers (so i can work on the business trip)? if so, how do i do it? if not, what do you recommend?

2 - can i run the C2 application to develop/debug my game on a Windows 8 Samsung tablet, or do i have to use it on a "regular" windows lap top? what are your suggestions or advice?

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

• As for your second question: even if you would get the C2 application running on your tablet I doubt it would be useful for developing. There's just so much in the C2 user interface that isn't designed with a touch screen in mind.

• If is your personal computer and nobody else is using, I think that you can use the licence on a second machine, trow a look an the TERMS and then you'll find the correct answer, if you are allowed, you only need to copy the license file somewhere on the second PC and tell Construct 2 the location of the file.

• cool, thanks guys. i looked at terms like you suggested and i can use it on another pc as long as i'm the only one (and that's not a problem at all). my only question is do you think a run-of-the-mill laptop would be adequate as far as development?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How Construct 2 licenses work. You can use a license on as many computers as you like, as long as you are the only one who uses it.

Construct 2 should work on Windows 8, but I think you might have trouble using a desktop app with touch input only.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)