Button problems

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
J-BoB Game Button Sound Pack comes with 300 high-quality sound effects
  • Trying to make a button that goes back to the home menu, i'm using the demo version of Construct2,

it's the second button that was created and the events are in a group: "on button clicked: Go to this layout."

The button is not working, it's not even clicking in.

• Did you use a Sprite as your button or the actual Button object?

If you used the Button object, then you would need to use it's own 'On Clicked' condition.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Did you use a Sprite as your button or the actual Button object?

If you used the Button object, then you would need to use it's own 'On Clicked' condition.

It's a button, not an object, and I am using a click function but it's not proceeding with the action.

• Unfortunately your answer still isn't clear.

Are you saying you have added a Sprite Object and are using that as your button? If so, the standard Mouse Object or Touch Object events would handle the click.

If you used the actual Button Object, then you must use the Button Object's own events.

The quickest way to resolve this would be for you to save your project as a single .capx file and upload it here, via one of the many free hosting companies such as Dropbox.

• Unfortunately your answer still isn't clear.

Are you saying you have added a Sprite Object and are using that as your button? If so, the standard Mouse Object or Touch Object events would handle the click.

If you used the actual Button Object, then you must use the Button Object's own events.

The quickest way to resolve this would be for you to save your project as a single .capx file and upload it here, via one of the many free hosting companies such as Dropbox.

I figured it out, it was an event that holding me back, I don't get how but I fixed it, thanks for the help!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)