How do I bullet?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
This pack contains 10 types of bullet effects, with different shapes and colors.
  • in my game i have a bullet after 200 px bullet destroyed...

ow to modify this??? i buy a power up and set distance to 300 for example...

i try with Self.Bullet.Speed+50 for speed and Self.Bullet.DistanceTravelled+50

after a buy button is touched but no working...

can help someone??

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You could just use whatever variable/check you have for if the upgrade is bought and then set the destroy-distance based on that. Pseudo code

Condition: DistanceUpgrade = 0

Action: Destroy bullet after distance traveled = 200

Condition: DistanceUpgrade = 1

Action: Destroy bullet after distance traveled = 300

Also, for the button? use the same variable/check for it. Set the "DistanceUpgrade" variable or however you named it to 1 after clicking the button (assuming the player meets the currency requirements?) and then set it's frame/animation to a greyed-out version or whatever and prevent interaction/clicking by checking if the frame/animation isn't the original-state upon opening the shop (i.e, it was already bought and so set to "ItemBought" animation/frame)

• You could just use whatever variable/check you have for if the upgrade is bought and then set the destroy-distance based on that. Pseudo code

Condition: DistanceUpgrade = 0

Action: Destroy bullet after distance traveled = 200

Condition: DistanceUpgrade = 1

Action: Destroy bullet after distance traveled = 300

Also, for the button? use the same variable/check for it. Set the "DistanceUpgrade" variable or however you named it to 1 after clicking the button (assuming the player meets the currency requirements?) and then set it's frame/animation to a greyed-out version or whatever and prevent interaction/clicking by checking if the frame/animation isn't the original-state upon opening the shop (i.e, it was already bought and so set to "ItemBought" animation/frame)

i dont know why... not working... it is soooo strange... if bullet is =200 not be destroyed.. but with greather or = 200 bullet destroyed... why???

maibe too much action?? cause i set bullet destroy on tile on wall out of layout on enemy..

• > You could just use whatever variable/check you have for if the upgrade is bought and then set the destroy-distance based on that. Pseudo code

>

> Condition: DistanceUpgrade = 0

> Action: Destroy bullet after distance traveled = 200

>

> Condition: DistanceUpgrade = 1

> Action: Destroy bullet after distance traveled = 300

>

> Also, for the button? use the same variable/check for it. Set the "DistanceUpgrade" variable or however you named it to 1 after clicking the button (assuming the player meets the currency requirements?) and then set it's frame/animation to a greyed-out version or whatever and prevent interaction/clicking by checking if the frame/animation isn't the original-state upon opening the shop (i.e, it was already bought and so set to "ItemBought" animation/frame)

i dont know why... not working... it is soooo strange... if bullet is =200 not be destroyed.. but with greather or = 200 bullet destroyed... why???

maibe too much action?? cause i set bullet destroy on tile on wall out of layout on enemy..

and the same happen whit speed bullet...

whit speed player working...

maibe i change behavior on my bullet??? platform instead bullet??

• Could you upload a capx? I understand because of your native language, you're probably having trouble grasping my solution so I don't mind giving you a direct fix via an edited capx.

• Could you upload a capx? I understand because of your native language, you're probably having trouble grasping my solution so I don't mind giving you a direct fix via an edited capx.

i have know what you mean...

i reailze.. work only whit platform... whith bullet not workink...

i think cause command destroy... if u have thath after 100px.. and your upgrate let you reach 3000px.. after 100 bullet destroy same... and i try.. but not workin...

everitime i touch button add 1 to distance bullet.... and compare all... if is 0 if is 1 if is 2.... in every comparation... not work

• I asked for a capx. Upload it via dropbox, onedrive, google drive or something.

Not to be rude or anything but because of your lack of screenshots showing eventsheets and your code and our language barriers (since you said Italian is your native language), I can't really help you that well without your capx uploaded.

• I asked for a capx. Upload it via dropbox, onedrive, google drive or something.

Not to be rude or anything but because of your lack of screenshots showing eventsheets and your code and our language barriers (since you said Italian is your native language), I can't really help you that well without your capx uploaded.

how i can put screenshot here????

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)