BUILD FAILED ALL PLUGINS PRESENT!

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • Plugins present:

cordova-plugin-device

cordova-plugin-splash-screen

com.smartmobilesoftware.androidinappbilling

cordova-plugin-admobpro

cordova-plugin-extension

cc.fovea.cordova.purchase

REASON FOR NOT BUILDING:

Error: Plugin com.mcm.plugins.androidinappbilling failed to install.

com.mcm.plugins.androidinappbilling

^Tried looking for this damn plugin but it doesn't seem to EXIST!!!!!

Here's is the repo: https://github.com/maxmoore14/AndroidInAppBilling.git.

EVERY damn time I try to look for this thing XDK cannot find it!

• I think this post DESERVES A BUMP even though it's been less than 24 hours:

I found the solution to this problem.

Notice in my first post I listed the plugin: "com.smartmobilesoftware.androidinappbilling"

Well apparently, that plugin shares the same repo as the one we're looking for.

To those having the same problem, here's what you do: Keep fetching plugins from that repo until you get the "com.mcm.plugins.androidinappbilling" one. Apparently that repo is shared by 4 plugins so attempting to fetch one results in fetching any one of the four.

• ALL RIGHT!!! Four days since last post. I guess it's ok to bump this now.

• I have tried every possible solution have check github, intelxdk forum. & even our forum ..........

and I must say there is no solution for compiling using the default google play & inapp plugin from construct 2 ..........

Well using cranberrygame plugin isn't that easy as everyone is saying ......... Finally I got it working to get the inapp purchase work but when I click on the button to purchase it throws me our of the app with the pop box to purchase .........

And I am not getting the point as how to make it work ????

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have tried every possible solution have check github, intelxdk forum. & even our forum ..........

and I must say there is no solution for compiling using the default google play & inapp plugin from construct 2 ..........

Well using cranberrygame plugin isn't that easy as everyone is saying ......... Finally I got it working to get the inapp purchase work but when I click on the button to purchase it throws me our of the app with the pop box to purchase .........

Oh man. And I was going to purchase the Cranberry plugins today.... : \

• Well using cranberrygame plugin isn't that easy as everyone is saying ......... Finally I got it working to get the inapp purchase work but when I click on the button to purchase it throws me our of the app with the pop box to purchase .........

Wait sorry, I only concentrated on the "not working" part. It seems to be working ok. You're supposed to purchase the product at a separate Google/Apple store if I'm correct. When you do, your game should check for the "Has product." I have yet to learn how it works though. Will keep you posted.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)