Build failed on intel XDK- IOS

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • hi there,

I have successfully building my first app in IPA, but when it comes to my 2nd game....

everytime it just failed..

I can't think of any reason why is that, i am sure i done the certificate part correctly.

because it works on the first game, and i just been doing the same thing again...

can anyone please tell me whats happening.......

is it anything to do with the version?

Or something wrong with C2 export??

Build Log:

Building a Cordova 5.1.1 application.

The application name is "daikichi slot test"

The package name is "com.ellenleung.daikichislot"

Will use the provisioning profile for "adhoc"

Plugin "cordova-plugin-extension" (1.2.4) installed.

Plugin "cordova-plugin-admobpro" (2.10.0) installed.

Plugin "cordova-plugin-device" (1.1.0) installed.

Plugin "cordova-plugin-splashscreen" (2.1.0) installed.

Plugin "org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser" (0.6.0) installed.

Targeting iOS version 6.

Error: A build error occurred. Check the build log.

anyone help!! i want to cryyyy

• Hello!

I think your problem is due to you don't have the correct iOS Provisioning Files. If you have created a new Production Certificate, you have to upload at Intel XDK the updated CSR or P12 certificate, and created the new "Ad hoc Provisioning File" at the Apple Developer Center.

• thanks for the reply, I have tried again WITHOUT any cordova plugin, and it works!! but then now the IPA is here...... but how can i integrate Admob ? is that ad still gonna show on my app?

actually, I have a question here, if I have Admob in my construct 2 folder > exporter > html5 > plugins,

Is that mean I don't actually need to put a 3rd party admob plugin on Intel XDK?

sorry , i am a beginner of construct 2, I really have no idea at all...

• Hello, I've gone through this tutorial and when I finally build I get a Build Failed error.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1353/h ... lkphonegap

Build Log:

Building a Cordova 5.1.1 application.

The application name is "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

The package name is "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Will use the provisioning profile for "adhoc"

Warning: No provisioning profile found.

Error: Provisioning profile is missing from the configuration file.

I've probably tried and retried this - even deleted and started a new project but the same results.

I also see someone else is recently having this problem.

software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/542582

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening - almost seems more like a bug.

• It's saying it cant find your provisioning profile. Have you copied that to the game directory and uploaded it correctly?

• thanks everyone, the problem is solve! the problem was my admob plugin lol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's saying it cant find your provisioning profile. Have you copied that to the game directory and uploaded it correctly?

In order for this to stop giving me an error message - I had to close Intel XDK client and open it again.

Once XDK was restarted and I went to the build tab - it asked me if I wanted to reload the project - I selected to reload - this was with the provisioning certs in my root directory so they would be seen.

Once I restarted and reloaded the project - I am able to build with no problems.

Thanks for the help!

• thanks everyone, the problem is solve! the problem was my admob plugin lol

Hi Kisekizelda, I think I got the same problem, could you say me which plugin you used instead of the admob pro plugin?

Thanks

Seache

• kisekizelda, Seache

I had this same problem and I solved it changing the inapp browser plugin address (org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser) in the intelxdk.config.additions.xml to "https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser". Could you give a try?

• RenatoB Thanks so much for this. I have been building without issue for some time now and all day yesterday my builds were failing with error: Error: Plugin "org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser" failed to install. I just made the change you suggested and it worked again. Thank you.

This was meant for Thank you.

• i am having the same problem. Following RenatoB's instruction helps but when i re-export my project, it changes additions.xml to what it was. anyway to fix it permanently?

• RenatoB

kimtaein1

I have properly configured my Admob account /adunits on my game but when I build on XDK and test it on a iPad there are no ads played. My game is live in App store now. (using additions.xml for all plugins)

The same code works perfectly on Android (but I had added the Admob plugin separately, using blank addtion.xml file)

• hey

i m solve this problem.

Example.

you are not use " i " and etc.

You must used to be " i "

• Hello!

I have same problem

from log:

In file included from .../cordova_project/platforms/ios/Genius Brain/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m:5:

.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/Genius Brain/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.h:9:9: fatal error: 'GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h' file not found

#import <GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h>

^

1 error generated.

-------------------------------------------

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:

CompileC build/Genius\ Brain.build/Release-iphoneos/Genius\ Brain.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AdMobPlugin.o Genius\ Brain/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler

(1 failure)

• I have same problem too (

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)