How do I build an android project in xdk with admob-plugin

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hi buddies!

How do I build an android project in xdk with admob-plugin?

i export my html5 project and import it into xdk, and then upload the cordova-plugin-admob-plugin.

set the android settings..

but when i build it ,it got an error like this:

ERROR (-9) from "client:upload-manager": Error in uploading project files: : Error in uploading project files: : Error in uploading project files: : unable to verify the first certificate Error at new ComponentError (D:\c2??\xdk\xdk\core-modules\public\component-error.js:17:1122) at makeError (file:///D:/c2%E8%BD%AF%E4%BB%B6/xdk/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:170) at getComponentError

dropbox.com/home/gamePics

maby i 'm wrong at this point? where can i get the developer Certificate ?I just want to test my admob project ,and build it to android !

• Use one of these two:

-AdmobFree:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

-AdmobPro (2% of your ads traffic redirected to the cordova plugin developers):

• And now i read that you're writing wrong the plugin id. Try cordova-plugin-ad-admob instead.

In xdk options you will see a tab for create and sign your own certificate to build without problem.

• Josek5494 Thanks, i have watch the video and download the plugin?

but my project build also get problems like this : ERROR (-7) from "client:upload-manager": Error in zipping config files: : Error in zipping project files: : Error in getting project file list: : Error in getting project information: : Error in creating checksums: : plugin cordova-plugin-device does not exist. Error at new ComponentError (D:\c2_plugin\xdk\xdk\core-modules\public\component-error.js:17:1122) at makeError[/color]

the error image :

dropbox.com/s/us4c6gqlemve0vn/QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720160605113414.png

i add a empty project and build it , the problem still exists...

• stoneman Are you sure all the fields in the build section are correct? Have you tried to reinstall xdk? Maybe you should post this in Intel forum. Post some more screenshots if you want but i don't have any clear solution yet D:

• Josek5494 , I feel puzzled all day for this problem . .

when I export my game to HTML5 ,and I create a new project in XDK ,then I copy my HTML5 files to the new xdk www files, and the project work right and can build done. I don't know why..maby my xdk is the lasted version..

or.. but the admob still not work! I copy your ad plugin to the c2 plugins file ,and when open construct2,it log the corvoad not work.

maby can you show me the step by step for use the plugin? thanks again..!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Josek5494 , I feel puzzled all day for this problem . .

when I export my game to HTML5 ,and I create a new project in XDK ,then I copy my HTML5 files to the new xdk www files, and the project work right and can build done. I don't know why..maby my xdk is the lasted version..

or.. but the admob still not work! I copy your ad plugin to the c2 plugins file ,and when open construct2,it log the corvoad not work.

maby can you show me the step by step for use the plugin? thanks again..!

Use one of these two videos to follow the steps:

-AdmobFree:

-AdmobPro (2% of your ads traffic redirected to the cordova plugin developers):

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)