Bug perhaps?

• So Im trying to make a skill system. On the start of layout I add skill "Sprint" to your skills, its one of four. Is seems all of them work but this one skill, Sprint. If you drag the events out of the array event "contains value=3" and into the movement group it works. But not if its under the array event. And help? I looked at "arr_Skills" Array on Decode, all events should be working...

I bookmarked the main events and said how to test the bug/my error above

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cm0enqevtlec1 ... .capx?dl=0

• Don't put groups inside of events. Events should be inside groups, not the other way around.

If you change your code to this it will start working:

I don't know why you don't have this issue with other skills, but I recommend to do the same for all other groups currently nested inside of events.

• I have it identical to that and its not working :/ I dont understand

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It does work. If you run the game in Debug mode, you'll see that IsSprinting is changing to 1. And the animation runs faster.

The 8direction maximum speed doesn't change probably because it's set to 250 again in event #39 or somewhere else in the code.

By the way, you don't have to disable "PlayerStamina>SprintVal" condition, I forgot to re-enable it before making the screenshot.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)