How do I bring up the animation properties [Solved]

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Ninja char for your game! Make your own Shinobi game with this art.
  • Basically i need the animation properties so i can speed up the animations on this guy and loop it. Thanks

Dan

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you double click on the object it opens it in the Edit image window. In the Animations window that also opens up select the animation you want to set the speed for. Once you have selected the animation you can set the speed in the Properties window. (It's the main Properties window, there isn't a special Animations Property window.)

FYI: If you right click on the animation in the Animations window you can select Preview and get an idea what the animation will look like.

• If you double click on the object it opens it in the Edit image window. In the Animations window that also opens up select the animation you want to set the speed for. Once you have selected the animation you can set the speed in the Properties window. (It's the main Properties window, there isn't a special Animations Property window.)

FYI: If you right click on the animation in the Animations window you can select Preview and get an idea what the animation will look like.

- Where would i go on this picture?

• Not there.Look at the left properties bar.

Drag that Image editor to right side.

• Oh yeah, thanks

• Also remember to post these kinds of questions in the beginners forum.

OK.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)