Bridge over solid tile map

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
In this fun game you must try to complete the path for the car to pass before time runs out, agility and reasoning are a
  • So I'm making a game where the player places a boulder in the river to cross it. The river is a solid tile map and I need a way of making only part of it passable without disabling the solid behaviour for the entire tile map. Is there a way of spawning a new object on top of the boulder that would act like a bridge over the tile map? This is for a college project so I need the answer quite soon. Thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So I'm making a game where the player places a boulder in the river to cross it. The river is a solid tile map and I need a way of making only part of it passable without disabling the solid behaviour for the entire tile map. Is there a way of spawning a new object on top of the boulder that would act like a bridge over the tile map? This is for a college project so I need the answer quite soon. Thank you.

Creating two TileMaps the same Size at the same coordinates one for the Graphics and the other one for the solids

Have the river on the Graphics TileMap, and duplicate the same on the Solid TileMap but the solid TileMap will be invisible so when the Player is allowed to pass the River delete the "boulder" solid Tiles from the Solid TileMap that will make him able to pass the River,

that can be one option

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)