some body please help about this bug !?!?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I made a platform sprite , add it into layer and set it as platform behavious ... but when i try to put my character on there , this happended :

facebook.com/100012915186740/videos/289987751441729

plz help me fix this

• First step is to upload a capx example of what you have done. Videos are usually not as helpful. In your particular case, we can't even view the video because it is on facebook.

• First step is to upload a capx example of what you have done. Videos are usually not as helpful. In your particular case, we can't even view the video because it is on facebook.

this is my capx : drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XBvFmHU9A5MTZlQlJyVDM4TW8/view

plz see what happened and explain to me why ? Thanks very much sir

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • overlimit1

Firstly, you should update from r239 as many bugs have been fixed since that release.

Secondly, check the collision polygon of sprite.

• My collision polygon is fit with my shape , i dàn understand why ??

• overlimit1 Check again: - the collision box of the first frame fits, but the boxes for the rest of the frames are all set to the full size of the frame, which is why your sprite floats in the air - is there any reason why the frame needs to be so big? If not I would recommend doing the following:

1) Go through and crop each frame using the crop tool in the editor (hold shift and click the crop icon to crop all frames in the animation) - this will save you a ton of space.

2) Place the origin point at the bottom of the frame and apply to the entire animation (select the origin icon and right click "origin" in the origin pop-up window to access quick assign to bottom and apply to entire animation).

3) Make the collision box a rectangle (instead of a polygon) that approximately covers the sprite and apply it to the entire animation - this will help prevent weird collision bugs due to the collision changing between frames/animations.

An alternative technique is to create a separate invisible sprite that you use for collision checks and pin the other sprite to it - you should be able to find examples of how to do this if you search the forum and the tutorials.

• My collision polygon is fit with my shape , i dàn understand why ??

I've fixed the collision polygon of the sprite so it works - compare with your original.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/328ozzn007hkpdj/SAM%20TRO%20HO%20BAO.capx?dl=0

Download requires r244 Stable release - link available at bottom of forum.

• OH MAN, the simple reason at character sprite ... I just thought it about collision box of platform ,.. thanks you all guys ,... What a ridiculous mistake !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)