How do I authenticate my license

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • I purchased a personal license over a year ago and have been using C2 since, now it tells me i am using the free edition. How do i rectify this?

• Have you got the steam version or the keyfile version? If keyfile, then have you tried re-saving to either the install directory or My Documents? (https://www.scirra.com/manual/14/using-your-license)

If this still doesn't work, the the usual thing to do is email Tom at .

• If you purchased a personal license then contact Scirra. These people are wonderful people and best staff I came across in my life. I have so many Issue with other company in past but, at SCIRRA my hats of to these boys. Wonderful people

• Drop us an email, along with a copy of your license file to support

• Good man you are star

• Hey thank you so much for the replies.

I've tried saving in both directories, downloading new version, re-installing old version....

Trying to email now, but it gmail says "email is not recognized". What the...

Something wonky is going on. Have the stars and planets all aligned or something???

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey thank you so much for the replies.

I've tried saving in both directories, downloading new version, re-installing old version....

Trying to email now, but it gmail says "email is not recognized". What the...

Something wonky is going on. Have the stars and planets all aligned or something???

Perhaps, I don't know if it's related but every once in a while steam thinks I need to download construct free edition despite having personal edition installed. (it kicks open a "install c2 free dialog" in the background as if I just bought a game)

/thread hijack

This is gonna sound stupid, but have you tried restarting your pc, or installing on a windows account?

• I downloaded straight from Scirra. Every update since Oct '12. Never had a problem till now. I have installed Visual Studio '13, I'm trying to learn C#, and i did the other things mentioned. Man i hope it's not this bloodmoon and impending doom.

• *SOLVED*

Don't know why but the c2 license wasn't in the install directory anymore. Thought it was, but no.

Thanks zenox98 for the tip.

And thank you to all that replied.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)