How do I audio sliderbar volume

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Custom Slider Bar Tutorial. I don't have other remaining words to type here
  • Anyone got the sliderbar working on audio volume ?

• Yes. See the attached capx, it's pretty straightforward.

The only subtlety lies in the fact that the "On changed" trigger does not fire while you are dragging the bar (which is normal).

Making it an "or" block and comparing the value with a stored "former" value helps with the issue.

For the sake of forum readability could you, please, consider posting a more relevant/informative title for the topic.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes. See the attached capx, it's pretty straightforward.

The only subtlety lies in the fact that the "On changed" trigger does not fire while you are dragging the bar (which is normal).

Making it an "or" block and comparing the value with a stored "former" value helps with the issue.

For the sake of forum readability could you, please, consider posting a more relevant/informative title for the topic.

Thanks alot man,ive had a slider with volume written next to it that did nothing.

Do you have any idea on an easy way to control the ENTIRE games (Multiple layers) volume?

EDIT:Scratch that,i found a way.It was because of you too mate.Love all your work.

• [quote:pf9t7un2]

Kyatric wrote:

Yes. See the attached capx, it's pretty straightforward.

Thanks man it helped a lot...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)