Audio problem admob

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • hi,

my game is nearly finished but i've a problem with playing a sound...

when the player is outside the layout it plays a sound (works well) and add 1 to deathcount var.

when deathcount = 5 it shows an AdmobAds interstital (works well) and play the sound. BUT if i click on X to close the interstital the sound plays again and i dont know why. i tried nearly everything but nothing changed that behavior. the game is running on android and expoted with intel xdk

here the important setps:

player outside layout ---- player destroy

Call function "GameOver"

Audio Play "test"

• Function "GameOver" ---- do some stuff

System add 1 to deathcount

+ system deathcount = 5 ---- Set deathcount to 0

AdmobAds Show interstital

thanks

meta

• Hello friend, I have a different problem with audio when I export the project by Construct 2 R178 everything works ok as I did, but if I open the same file in capx Construct 2 R195 some audios not play when you start layout, this problem R195 is the version in my case.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ok i found a solution / workaround for my problem...

when the sound is still playing, not finished and a interstital pop up i think the sound / maybe the whole game pause. if you click the close button of the interstital, the sound start from beginning because it was not finished before the interstital was shown...

i added some steps to avoid this:

Audio on sound ended --- System Signal "sounddone"

in the gameover function:

system wait for signal "sounddone"

now all works fine.

meta

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)