Audio Play Once On Collision

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • Hi Im MCShortsYT, I am making a game and my problem is simply to make a wall_hit sound play ONCE when I collide, I dont want it repeating, There. Pls help meh

• Tag the wall hit "wallhit" when playing it. Then in the collision event add another condition (audio: is tag playing "wallhit") and invert it. This way it will only play, when the wall hit sound is not already playing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Tag the wall hit "wallhit" when playing it. Then in the collision event add another condition (audio: is tag playing "wallhit") and invert it. This way it will only play, when the wall hit sound is not already playing.

Sorry but it did not work here is the code System Played = 1 Wallhit Play wallhit not looping at volume 0 dB ("") System Trigger Once

• Here is the game and code https://

mediafire. com /?xe4342onz9u56g4 Construct 2 admins wont allow me to post link so paste this in and close in the spaces

• first event is my suggestion; second event might be what you were trying with your events, I'm not sure. Use one and see what it does (don't use both simultaneously)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)