Attack enemies and units.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
SCI-FI Units SFX contains 456 sounds With this pack, you can voice almost all the units in your sci-fi strategy game
  • I can not get attack enemies and yunitov.example - http :/ / scirra.com/arcade/example/5618/living-against-the-dead

It is necessary that when someone bobedil then continued on my way and they are in place and the loser does not go away ... Tell me the correct events for both units.

I did that when Idina sledujushie dokasyvaetsya sprite to another, their velocity = 0 ... subevent that with every N seconds to take the life ... from here subevent that if the variable is 0 then the life sprpayt removed .... and that if these podsobil the surviving sprite of life is greater than or = 1 then its speed = 50.toest move on. but it is worth .... I overall I that it is impossible.

• Hi there, could you just explain the problem in Russian, because the translation isn't understandable that much.

• ?????)))....? ???? ??????? ?????,??? ?? ????? ??????? ??????????? ??? ??? ?? ????????? ???? ????? ? ??????? ???? ????? ??? ???????.? ?????? ?????????? ?????. ? ?????? ? ?????? ??? ??? ????? ??????? ???????????? ?? ??? ???????????????...?????????? ?????,??? ?????? n ?????? ?????????? ?????,,,????????? ??????????, ??? ???? ? ?????? ????? ???????? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ????????..? ????????? ?????????? ??? ???? ???????? ?????? ???????? ? ???? ?????? 1 ??? ?????? ?? ?? ???????? ???????? ????? ? ?????? ??? ???????? =30 ???????...(1 ??????? ? ? ???? 4 ??????????)...? ??????? ????? ? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ? ??????? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ??????????....????? ???? ????? ?????????????? ? ??????? ??????? ? ?? ????...??? ?? ???)

• scirra.com/arcade/example/5618/living-against-the-dead

??? ?????? ??? ??? ????? .

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Surely no one would help (((

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)