I want to generate random objects at a particular interval. This is what I have done:
1. I have created one object.
2. Added animations to that, which are the other objects that I want to appear randomly.
3. Created an array.
4. On Start of Layout, <array name> push back <animation name> on X axis. I did this for all the animations.
5. System > Every 0.7 seconds > System > Create Object <object name> on Layer 1 at <co-ordinates>
6. <Object name> > Set animation to arrayName.At(floor(random(arrayName.Width))) (play from beginning)
But my problem is, though all the animations appear randomly, almost 90% of the time, just the first animation keeps spawning.
How can I make it that everything is random and one object is not overly dominated?