So heres some more info- IDREMOVED tells me what the object ID ive removed from the inventory (I have that array set up very well, it works fine so really doesnt play a part in fixing this), the information is correctly being put into the array using it, it will be there when I return to the game but it didnt remove them correctly. A few times my Item object would spawn but only be the first frame, if I removed more than one it would only spawn one, ect. I got the same effect just using a function, "DropItem" when you return to the game layout. It would only spawn one item and only the first frame, thats why I switched to an array.
I can give yall the capx but it is veeery messy.