i have been making 4 games for mobile devices recently and i'm in the stage where i want to export the as native apps.
but i have been having a lot of problems.
i'm just going to post some maybe somebody out there is willing to help me out.
1. the size of my games are 960 x 640 (size of the iphone 4) but when i when i export for appmobiand test it locally it has a white bar on the right side. even when i maken it 1024 x 640.
link of scrn shot
2. I have changed my index.html code to prevent rotation but it is not working, it's still in portrait mode.This is my code:
document.addEventListener("appMobi.device.ready", function ()
3. The games are very laggy although the games are not very procces heavy. Only one game where i have an object that has physics you control and the rest are bounding bars that keep him inside the area which are immovable physics object. Maybe there is a way to make them solid object without them being a physics object?
4. the accelorometer does not work at all. it just moves a little bit at random directions.
If there is somebody there with any form of help that would be really appreciated. If more info is needed from me i can post more scrn shots and capx's
1. See supporting multiple screen sizes, you should never hard code a screen size.
2. Try adding the AppMobi object and using the 'Set auto-rotate' and 'Set orientation' actions from there.
3. We're working on improving performance, but have you read performance tips?
4. What kind of phone is it?
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
Yes i have read the article and i have used that method. i set the window size to 960, 640 and the full screen mode to on scale mode, and then the screen is filled up. I had to set it to 1024 640 to make it full screen on iphone.
2. i never knew there was a appmobi object! but it worked thanks a lot. The only problem is that the first screen goes from protrait to landscape.
I coded it like on start of layout 'Set auto-rotate' and 'Set orientation' actions maybe that's the problem.
yeah i have read it and i changed somethings like pixelrounding to on and clear background, it doesn't seem to change a lot.
4. i have been testing on: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Iphone 3, Iphone 4, Iphone 4s and the HTC desire HD