Application won't install (it used to)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hi, I published an app to the Google Play store using Construct 2 and Intel XDK. I recently wanted to update the app and when trying to test on my device, it won't let me install the latest build (Crosswalk for Android). I tried clearing my cache, uninstalling the game, a previous build, another device and then finally tried a completely different apk. Any idea what might be wrong? I am using AdMob which was part of the problem I had before, but I even tried completely deleting AdMob from my game and I still can't install it. Is there a better way to trouble shoot or identify what the problem is? I asked on the Intel forums, but no response yet. Thanks.

TLDR, what are some reasons that would cause an apk to fail during its installation after building it out for Crosswalk for Android?

• Bump

• It should work fine. Any chance you can provide an APK that I can test? Also, make sure you are using the arm binary and not the X86

• It should work fine. Any chance you can provide an APK that I can test? Also, make sure you are using the arm binary and not the X86

I am using the ARM, not the x86. I can forward the Intel XDK email if you'd like to try it out for yourself. PM or post your email here.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • sure - it's ian.maffett at intel.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)